Undergraduate Admission Requirements
1. A filled in application form along with copies of the applicant's ID, family ID, last 3 years school transcript, medical status, four photos and $50 as application fee.
2. Official copy of BACC II or equivalent (submitted after receiving results) or Grade 12 Results + SAT I & II results + MOHE Approval for Freshman applicants.
3. Taking Placement Tests in English and Mathematics or Chemistry & Biology.
Graduate Admission Requirements
• A photocopy of their identity card or passport.
• A recent resume.
• A recent Family Civil Status Record (for Lebanese students only)
• Four identical, passport-size, personal pictures recent.
• A general medical report about their health status, blood group, allergies, etc…
• A certified copy of their Lebanese Baccalaureate II or its equivalent.
• Certified copies of any Degrees earned, e.g. Bachelor.
• An official transcript of records of all courses taken for the undergraduate degree.
• TOEFL / GMAT scores (if available, not older than 2 years).
• A $50 application fee. This fee is paid only once. It is non refundable and will not be credited toward the tuition of the following semester.